Download Aadhar Card Online By Mobile Number:
- Visit www.eadharcard.com website to download aadhar card by mobile number.
- Go to eaadhar card tab and click on the download Aadhar option.
- There select aadhaar number tab and enter your Aadhar number.
- Now select regular Aadhar or masked aadhar. Through masked aadhaar you will be able to download Aadhar card online with the last four digits visible.
- Get the captcha verification done and click on send OTP option.
- Confirmation enter the OTP sent to your Aadhar Card linked mobile number.
- Finally, click on the "Aadhar card download" button.
- Aadhar card will be saved on your device.
- Enter the 8 digit password which will be the first four letters of your name in capital letters and your birth year.
- After entering the password will be open Aadhar card.
Download Aadhar Card by Biometrics:
Download Aadhar Card by your biometrics authentication is a very simple process.
Aadhar Card Download by your facial recognition:
- Go to the Aadhar Card official website.
- There enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Fill the captcha code to Aadhar Card Download.
- Select 'Face auth'.
- Your camera will detect your face.
- Capture the image and send it for verification.
- After your image gets authenticated just click on the 'verify aadhar card.
- After the verification click on the download aadhar card tab.
- your Aadhaar will be downloaded to your mobile/pc.
Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth:
If you don't remember your Aadhar card number don't worry you can easily download eAadhar Card with the help of your name and date of birth.
- Download Aadhar Card using your name and date of birth on eadharcard site.
- Enter your complete name and registered email ID.
- Now provide the security code and tab on send OTP button.
- Go to your email, check the OTP, and enter on aadhar Card downloading website/li>
- Now click on the verify OTP button below.
- You will receive your aadhar number to the registered mobile number.
- Now visit the aadhaar page of the Aadhar Card website.
- Choose download Aadhar card option.
- Enter the Aadhar enrollment number, your full name, pin code, and fill up the image captcha.
- Request for OTP.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile number. Enter the same OTP and click on the download aadhar card online.
It's very necessary to Aadhar Card download and secure it without getting it misplaced.
Required Documents for Aadhar Card Download Online:
Here are the documents that can be required to download Aadhar Card. If you are young then you may not require more documents to get an Aadhar card.
Surely everyone has to complete the biometrics procedure in the Aadhar download.
- PAN card
- Ration card or PDS photo card
- Job card
- Photo identification
- Photo Bank ATM card
- Voter identity card
- Arms license
- Credit Card photo
- Passbook of Kisan
- Marriage certificate
- Residing address card
- Medical certificate if disabled
- Driving license
- Photo and address with sign
- Pensioner card
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Income tax order
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
Benefits of Aadhar Card Download:
Nowadays we need an aadhar card in all places, when the tax planning season arrives it's very necessary to Aadhar Card download, which makes the taxation matters easy. Having an Aadhar card will make your life easier in terms of finance and travel.
- Income tax :- You can easily verify your file returns with very simple steps by using a PC or a laptop. Through Aadhar Card you can easily upload and verify your income tax return sheet
- Passport :- After the aadhar card download, you can easily apply online for a passport. The best thing about this is that you can get a new passport in just 10 to 15 days.
- Opening a bank account :- Now you don't have to waste time collecting multiple documents as your Aadhar card is an authorized proof of address and your identity by the government.
- Diversified Investment Options :- You can start investing your money in real estate, gold mutual funds, Indian and US stocks through an online portal simply by verifying your identity through the Aadhar card.
- Get pension money on time :- The Aadhar card is not only important for the young citizens but it's s just like a gift for senior citizens. Aadhar Card has made it so simple to receive timely payouts.
Is it mandatory to have an Aadhar card?
The top legal quotes in India have made it compulsory for all Indian citizens to have an aadhaar card for availing of multiple services.
Aadhar card is an important piece of legal proof and is mandatory for the public as well as private institutes and organizations. Download Aadhar card is mandatory for availing gas connection, It Return, ration card, passport, PAN card benefits, and documents.
Aadhar card is a single proof of your address, identity, age, and fingerprint.
For buying any insurance, LIC policies, or for opening any kind of account you must have an Aadhar Card.
Check Online Aadhaar Card Status:
- You can easily check whether your aadhaar card is generated or updated.
- For checking online Aadhar Card status you should have an Aadhar EID that is an enrollment ID.
- You will find the enrollment ID on the top side of your acknowledgment slip. It consists of 28 digits which include the date and time of enrollment.
How to Forget Aadhar Enrollment ID?
If by chance you don't remember your enrollment ID you can select 'forgot enrollment
- Enter the 14 digit ID
- Fill in the date and time according to the acknowledgment slip
- Complete the captcha verification
- Now click on 'check Aadhaar status'
- Track Online Aadhaar card by enrollment id.'
I hope now you are aware of all the steps and can easily download aadhar card, check its status and understand its importance. If you want to avail of any of the above-mentioned benefits you should now apply for an Aadhar card as it is mandatory by the Supreme Court to avail any kind of financial benefits. If you face any issues with the Aadhar card application procedure don't forget to directly contact us.