About Aadhar Card:
Aadhar card is an authority card that consists of a 12 digit random number that is issued by UIDAI to all Indian citizens of different ages and gender. It's mandatory to enroll and provide biometric information during the process which costs nothing. The Aadhar card represents the uniqueness of an individual.
An Aadhar card is basically a unique number issued by the government of India to every Indian resident. It's a biometric document that records the personal details of every individual in government data. The various uses of the Aadhar card are publicized by the government by means of awareness programs and campaigns.
- Identity card :- Aadhar Card serves as the identity of an individual and makes it simple for the government to contact you. It's a universally accepted government supported card. It's always used as an identity proof, address identity, and age identity.
- Taking benefit of subsidies :- This can be considered as the most important use of Aadhar card which allows an individual to avail the government subsidies. Individuals can receive their LPG subsidy directly in the bank account using Aadhar Card and the data provided to the government. This helps in reducing the possibility of your money getting misused for any fraud claims.
- Easily available :- Aadhar card is very easily available anywhere and everywhere in India. You can apply for an Aadhar Card online through e-Aadhar and also download a copy of your Aadhar card which can be used in every legal investigation.
Benefits of Aadhar Card:
- Getting passport :- An individual can easily apply for a passport providing his/her Aadhar card information. Getting a passport includes getting an appointment with the authorities, filling the application, and dispatching the passport with police verification. Individuals who want their own passports can easily apply online by attaching their Aadhar card as identity proof along with the form-filling application.
- Opening bank accounts :- Every bank account needs a KYC identification proof where the Aadhar card acts as a valued address and photo ID during the account opening procedure.
- Opening a policy/fund :- If an individual wants to invest the funds they need to open a policy and it's mandatory to have an Aadhar card to start investing.
Apply New Aadhar Card Here:
- Go to the nearest enrolment center along with your valid Identity Proof, address proof, and photocopy.
- Fill the enrollment form accurately and make sure there are no mistakes.
- Get your biometrics of the thumb and eyes are done and submit the documents.
- Now take the acknowledgment slip which has your enrollment ID. The approximate time to get the Aadhar card is around 90 days and this card is sent to you via post to your registered address.
How to Find Aadhar Card Number?
- Go to the www.eadharcard.com website.
- On the homepage search for my aadhar option on the top side
- Under my aadhar option select the aadhaar services submenu
- Now you need to click on the retrieve lost or forgotten EID/UID
- You will be directed to a new page where you need to fill up your personal information.
- Check the box against the 'aadhaar number. (UID)' option for the 'Enrolment ID. (EID)' option as per your need.
- Fill the form by entering your full name, the registered phone number, and registered email address.
- Now get the captcha verification done and click on the send OTP button.
- Check for the OTP in your SMS and enter it on the website
- Now click on verify and download button
- Your Aadhaar will be downloaded.
How to Login to the Aadhar Card Account?
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage click on login to the Aadhar card.
- Fill in the 12 digit number of your Aadhar card
- Click on send OTP
- Now enter the OTP that you got on your Aadhaar Card linked mobile number.
- Complete the captcha verification and log in.
Check Online Aadhar Card Status:
You should have an enrollment ID to check your aadhaar status, which is mentioned on the top of your enrollment slip of a 14 digit number and date and time of enrollment.
After entering enrollment ID just get the captcha verification done and click on 'check status.
Why do we Need an Aadhar Card?
Aadhar card is necessary for the unique financial address e-KYC and authentication that helps the government of India to directly contact residents of the country in terms of providing any service benefits or subsidies.
Now you know about the use of Aadhar Card, benefits of Aadhar Card, how to apply for Aadhar card, and how to check online adhaar card. So now when you start applying for your Aadhar card and if any problem persists do let us know if we can help you out in any way.