About UIDAI Exam Result:
The Uidai Result will be shared after the exams. The UIDAI Exam Results will be announced once the UIDAI Exam is conducted successfully. The exam is conducted in the form of an Internet-based test, which is conducted under a supervised environment at various specific test centers. Once you complete the exam, the Uidai Result will be automatically generated and shown by the system. Once you submit the answer, you will see the score immediately on the screen without any delay.
The UIDAI Exam is conducted for the candidates who are dreaming of working under the Unique Identification Authority of India. The government of India has been conducting the exam for granting certifications on the different posts that include Operator and CELC operator, Supervisor, under UIDAI. This is also referred to as the Aadhar exam or Uidai Result.
As you know, the UIDAI was established by the Government of India under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. When a candidate qualifies for the exam or Uidai Exam Result, the role and responsibilities they have to share with the organization are Aadhaar enrolment and authentication, the procedure for issuing the Aadhaar numbers to each individual Indian citizen, dealing with the operation and management of Aadhaar life cycle, and the authentication of documents.
How to Check Uidai Exam Result?
To download the UIDAI exam result, the candidate has to follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Open the link which displays UIDAI exam result.
- Put your Application/Roll number and submit it.
- The screen will display the scorecard of the candidate.
- Now you can download this by pressing the download icon and printing it out.
Required Documents for Selection:
Every candidate who qualified for the UIDAI 2022 exam will be asked to visit for the further recruitment process. For further process, the exam officials will conduct further rounds. In this stage, you need to carry the important documentation like:
- UIDAI exam result
- Certificate of caste and if you are differently-abled
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Admit Card of your exam
- Native Certificate
- UIDAI exam result copy of the exam
Are you meeting the eligibility criteria?
Candidates who wish to pursue their career to be Operator/ Supervisor/ CELC Operators should meet the eligibility criteria. You should meet the educational qualification and age limit as per the Uidai Result. Here we discussed the notifications to apply for the UIDAI 2022 eligibility criteria, Uidai Exam Result are discussed below.
Educational Qualification: To meet these criteria, you need to at least qualify 12th grade from a recognized board of India. The candidates who are willing to apply for the CELC Operator, Aanganwadi/Asha workers, should have the minimum 10th qualification are eligible.
Age Limit: For applying for this exam, the candidate should be at least 18 years of age for Uidai Result. If you are below, then that you cant submit the registration form.
Other Requirements you should fulfill to submit the registration:
- The candidates should have a mobile number that is active and registered with Aadhar.
- If the candidate has the aadhar, which is blacklisted by UIDAI or any other organization, then he is not qualified for this Uidai Exam Result
- You should have the latest copy of e-Aadhaar downloaded after January 01, 2019.
- Along with that, the candidate should have the Paperless Offline e-KYC file and the share code.
Things you should know about UIDAI Exam Result:
- Once the candidates finish the exam, they can see their Uidai Result on their screen. You can see the scorecard along with the status of whether you are qualified or not.
- After qualifying for the exam or Uidai Exam Result, you will receive a beautiful certificate which is issued by NSEiT Limited.
- There is no such limit for attempting the exam. A candidate can try he/she getting passed in the UIDAI Exam. Every time you are applying for a retest, you need to pay a small amount of INR 235.41, including GST.
- Getting “Qualified” in this Uidai Result is necessary to get this job because no one can carry out the task of Enrolment Operators or any other role without getting a valid certificate.
- The certificate is only valid for a period of 5 years maximum. If anyone wants to serve as an operator or Supervisor of UIDAI after five years, then he/she has to attempt this UIDAI Exam again with a minimum score of 77.
- The UIDAI exam result will be announced on the official website too along with the candidate’s details, rank, marks obtained, and qualifying status.
- To get the job role of Supervisor, you need to obtain 77 +marks. At the same time, for the operator post you need, 61 to 76 marks in Uidai Result and 19 + marks for the operator CELC post.
- You should download or print the scorecard of your UIDAI exam result and keep it as that you have appeared in this.
Important details that are printed on the UIDAI scorecard:
The Uidai Result of the candidate includes the information of the candidate as well as the marks and status. You can download this from the official site too, which includes:
- Name and Photograph of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Level of the Exam
- UIDAI Exam Date
- Certificate Number
- Educational Qualification
- Date & Place of Issue of Certificate