Uidai Exam Admit Card Downloading Process 2022:
Are you preparing for the UIDAI exam? Have you already submitted this examination form and waiting for the admit card? If you are then in this article, we are going to share Uidai Exam Admit Card downloading process. Once you complete the registration process of UIDAI and submit the exam fee, you can wait for the admit card.
The Candidates can download their UIDAI Exam Admit Card from the official website. Once you get the admit card, you should check all the instructions that are mentioned on the backside of the admit card. The Candidates are advised to go through every necessary instruction and follow that. No candidates are allowed to enter the examination hall without this admit card.
Required Details for Uidai Exam Admit Card 2022:
The UIDAI Admit Card holds the below-discussed information:
- Candidate name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Date of Examination
- Timing of Examination
- Examination Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Examination Date
- Centre Name, Center Code & Time
- SC/ST/OBC/General category
- Candidate’s Signature
- Reporting Time for the exam
Along with that, the Uidai Exam Admit Card holds so much other information that one should read before going to the exam.
Important Instructions for UIDAI Aadhar Exam Admit Card 2022:
- Every Candidate is allotted their seat number and the computer system which they should make sure in the exam hall. The candidates only seat on their allotted seats.
- As a candidate, you can not request the organizers or the instructors to change the seat and system. You can’t make any changes to your seat allotment without permission. The center allotted to the Candidate on the admit card is final. So, make sure that you fill in the right exam center location on the form. Fill the form carefully so that nothing bad can happen to you.
- The candidates who are all set to give the exam are requested to reach the exam center allotted to them before an hour.
- Once the examination starts, no one has the power to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates should not miss to carry their Uidai Exam Admit Card on the day of the exam. In case you do this, otherwise, the organizers are not allowed to make an entry into the examination center.
- Everyone who enters the examination is not allowed to take any break or leave the hall during exam hours.
- Every student who enters the exam hall shouldn’t take the Electronic Gadgets like Mobile Phone, Ear Phone, Calculator, watches, etc. The candidates are also not allowed to take the printed/white papers, food items, camera, and purse.
Process of Uidai Exam Admit Card 2022:
Are you also a candidate for the UIDAI? If you are planning to give the examination in 2022 and have already filled the form, then here is the process to download the Uidai Exam Admit Card:
- In The first step, the Candidate has to download “Offline Aadhaar XML File” using the official link and share the code.
- After that, you have to become a “New User .”Now you need to upload the Aadhaar XML File along with the Mobile Number and share code. Make sure you submit the same number of mobile that is given in the aadhar card.
- Once the mobile number and your aadhar number are verified, you will receive the OTP on your mobile phone. The OTP will be sent to the Candidate’s Registered Mobile Number. This is sent for the verification of the Candidate.
- Now a default password will be sent to the Candidate’s Registered Mobile Number. The Registration Id of the Candidate is also shared by the authority and exam organizers. You need to change this default password with your password when you log in for the First Time.
- Once the Candidate login with the site using the registration number and Id, and the new password. When you open the form already, most of the information is filled in. The Candidate only has to enter his/her Educational Qualifications. Along with that, you need to fill the Enrolment Agency Code, Examination Centre, and Certification Role before submitting it.
- After you submit the UIDAI Application Form, you need to fill the examination amount after clicking on the “Payment Tab.” Now, after this, you will get the two options where one is Online Payment and Fee Already Paid. After making the successful payment process, the seat booking page will be activated. Now you can book your exam slot, test center and confirm seat booking.
- As soon as a person book the slot, the UIDAI card should all the details like the Exam Time, Test Centre, Important Points, Address of Test Centre, and Payment Details, etc. You should fulfill all the requirements that are provided by the authorities.
To work in the role of supervisor, you need the pass the UIDAI exam. You need the certificate to pass the UIDAI exam. To get this certificate, you have to pass the exam. As soon as you pass the exam, you are allowed to job in this position.
But wait before that, you need to apply for this exam. To sit on the online exam of UIDAI, all you need is admit card and for downloading Uidai Exam Admit Card, follow the above-discussed process. Do you have some more queries? If you have, then you can check our other articles on UIDAI.