Get Aadhar Card URN
When you ask for a correction in your aadhaar data, you will be given a unique number called a URN, or Update Request Number. Regardless of whether you applied for the change through online or offline means, you will receive a Aadhar Card URN.
When a request for change is submitted, the system generates the URN automatically. You may use this update request number to check the status of your URN at any time. Because your URN is necessary to track the Aadhaar Card URN Status, it is critical that you keep it safe. You won't be able to find out the outcome of your request to update your Aadhaar data if you lose the URN.
How to Check Aadhar Card URN Status Online:
With the aid of the SSUP site, checking the URN status has become a simple process. You may check your aadhaar URN status online by logging into the SSUP site from anywhere and at any time. If you don't have access to a computer or an internet connection, you can get information from the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
The following are the procedures to verify your Aadhar Card URN status online:
- Go to the official aadhaar self-service portal and choose the self-service portal link.
- Fill in your aadhaar number and URN number in the appropriate entry fields.
- Double-check that you've provided the proper information since you won't be able to verify the aadhaar URN status if you don't.
- Finish the verification procedure by entering the CAPTCHA code.
- Click on the button “Get Aadhar Card URN Status”.
- The information on the result page will tell you exactly how your update request is progressing.
- If the request is approved, the modifications to the aadhaar have been completed successfully, and you may now obtain an updated e-aadhaar card. You will also receive the same information via mail.
- If your request was denied, it implies the requested modifications were not implemented, and you will need to reapply.
How to Get Aadhar Card URN Number?
The following is a step-by-step guide to obtaining a URN number:
- Go to www.eadharcard.com.
- Enter your Aadhaar or Virtual ID number (VID).
- Verify by entering the Captcha Code.
- Select "Send OTP".
- After providing the needed information, an OTP will be given to your registered cellphone number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Now you must pick the item that you wish to change, such as your address, etc.
- You must also upload supporting documents, such as proof of address.
- You'll obtain a 14-digit URN (Update Request Number) like 0123/02222/01234 after successfully uploading a document.
- Because this number is useful in following the update status online, you should keep it safe until the update request is executed.
Aadhar Card URN Status:
How to Check the Status of Your Aadhar Card Using Your Mobile Number:
- The ability to check status through SMS is a need:
- EID or 14-digit enrolment number (28-digit).
- Acknowledgement slip or enrolment slip with enrolment date and time
- Registered Aadhaar mobile number and download aadhar card.
The status of your Aadhar card cannot be established without the above-mentioned information. If you lose your Aadhaar card enrolment slip and data, you can search up your enrolment information on the UIDAI website.
To check via the toll-free number:
- Dial 1800-300-1947 from your Aadhaar registered phone number or any other phone to get your Aadhar status. Anyone in India can use this number.
- You must wait for an agent to take up the phone call, at which point the agent will ask for your enrollment ID. Provide your enrolment ID, which may be found on your enrolling slip.
- The agent will next verify the enrollment ID, and if it matches the database, the agent will inform you of the status of your Aadhar Card URN.
How to Check the Status of Your Aadhar Card Using Your Enrolment Number:
To discover if your Aadhaar card has been generated, you may check the status of your card both online and offline. However, after the enrolment is complete, the applicant can use the Enrolment Number to verify Aadhar status.
- Go to www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx for further information.
- Go to Aadhar Card URN to check your Aadhaar status.
- Enter your enrolment number, as well as the date and time of your enrolment.
- Type the security code in.
- Select Check Aadhaar Card URN Status. You will receive the status of your Aadhaar generation after this. You can print an e-Aadhaar after it has been produced.
How to Check the Status of Your Aadhar Card Without an Enrolment Number:
If you've lost your acknowledgment slip or forgotten your enrolment number, you may look up your enrolment number and use it to verify the status of your Aadhar card. However, you can do it even if you don't have an enrollment number.
- Go to eadharcard website.
- Retrieve Lost UID/EID from the drop-down menu.
- You may obtain your information by going to resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- After providing your name, email address, or mobile number, and security code, click on send OTP.
- Click on Verify OTP after entering the OTP in the box given.
- After the OTP is validated, the applicant's Enrolment number/Aadhaar number is given to his or her email address and cellphone number.
- The applicant may then verify the status of the Aadhaar using the enrollment number.
How to Check Aadhar Card URN Status by Name?:
- Go to the official website of www.eadharcard.com.
- Go to index page and choose to Retrieve Lost UID/EID.
- Type your name, email address, cellphone number, and security code into the fields provided and then click Send OTP.
- An OTP will be given to your mobile phone, which you may verify and input in the box on the right-hand side.
- You may check your status after that.